NOR 8.33% 3.9¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-1432

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    Which fundamentals exactly Brent?

1. The product offering?
    Which one? In the last 12 or so months we have seen NOR go from focusing on Corona to WP to Corona to White Label to... My head is spinning just like PO spinning the NOR strategy Chocolate Wheel which I first mentioned in April. And wow, 6 months later, what do we get? Refer the post here: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/pa...st-conference.2754330/page-8?post_id=17593113

Most here never seem to discuss the tech and the competitive landscape. Case in point the last announcement. All anyone could see was "SalesForce". But that was the point, right? Reminded me of the time I saw a blurred logo...

2. Financials?
    The only thing to discuss is the cash burn rate and the timing of the next CR.

Whilst you are inside the organisation, you have greater insights. Mug punters aka retail holders only have info put out by NOR.

NOR has a history of missed deadlines, most of their own making and P&D's/CR's. This is immutable.

Sounds harsh? Possibly. But I am only calling it as I see it. And you opened the door re: fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $2K 51.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 352465 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 4883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.