KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

could get ugly today, page-14

1. 2,009 Posts.
    These are you quotes and the dates when posted scorp

Originally Posted by scorp57

IN fact I didnt buy any shares in URA for all of 2009 and most of 2008 as I recall.
    Scorp,

I don't like being pedantic but the inconsistencies in your posts do annoy me. You say you don't recall buying for most of 2008 and that you were a small time investor but a quick scroll through some of the old posts paints a different picture:

From Jan 2008

nah in all honesty, i hold a large amount of URA...
    Feb 2008:

i consider my holding to be of a fairly decent size and i never got the jitters even at 13c!
    March 2008 (share price was around 20c):

i have a large holding but have averaged down to a decent price... so i am only in the red by a few cents, but it translates to alot of money...
    April 2008:

i have been fortunate to average down to an average of 27c on a rather large parcel..
    June 2008:

i bought gradually on the way down and when the **** hit the fan, i accumulated heavily. alot of my holding was purchased sub 23c and alot of that was sub 20c...
    June 2008:

...lets hope i have got it right with URA. been holding my first lot for about 18 months now, but have been contiually buying...my approach was right IMO because i never dived in... i bought a parcel, then the SP fell substantially, so i would buy small parcels untill the lows of 16c... hence my average... was hard to do, but i am very glad i did now...
    June 2008:

...i have bought a fair chunk in the past week or so, under 10c and i got the parcel at .055 haha.
    October 2008:

all of us complain about the SP falling, but why would new investors buy shares in Uran when all they read/hear about is how much of a terrible company it is...

By talking down the company we are talking down our SP and its costing us all money...

... if this company goes broke, it will near taje me down with it

As i have said many times before, i can only hope that they pull off... something... otherwise Uran will literally take me down with it...

if it makes you feel better drillfix, i put most of my money in Uran, averaging down and am worth a slight fraction of what i was... it has even affected my day trading, as my portfolio value is just a glimmer of what it used to be...

but i wont let it ruin my life, because i beleive it will come good eventually, and if it doesnt, i will start again, with some important lessons learnt.
    December 2010... lessons learnt?

Cant agree with that either... I averaged down and am now in a great position. Investment is about making $$$, and that is exactly what averaging down has achieved for me, so to say it isnt wise I feel is proven to be wrong by the stuation I currently find myself in
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Whose telling porkies - LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.