BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I love brainchip the technology that they have in my opinion is...

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I love brainchip the technology that they have in my opinion is out of this world. I think it will be a game changer will literally take us out of this world (with nasa e.g. space exploration). The main issue we have with any technology at the moment is heat, portability, power usage and weight. Brainchips technology has literally overcome all of this with AI. The use cases with this technology are almost unlimited and as we know we have akida 1000 at the moment. With akida 2000 and 3000 on the way can you imagine what we would be able to do. Imagine a powerful AI processor the size of a USB? I am supper bullish on this and most of my portfolio is BRN. I wouldn’t be invested in this for 2 reasons. One if I didn’t understand the technology and two, if I didn’t think it would work. As we know Akida works and to back that up we have renesis and Nasa, plus all the NDA. Look the and share price is going to be playing around because of the manipulators and honestly the lack of IP deals at this point of time. In my opinion if you are bot invested in this technology I am very sorry for you (not trying to be a dick). I want to be a shareholder of a company at that will shape our world and I believe that will be Brainchip
    Last edited by Izzyyyyyy: 14/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.