CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

could it be like this

1. 5,079 Posts.
    I have listened to a lot of ideas on what is going on.

Now here is a thought I have, and I sure hope I am wrong.

No JORC drilling yet, no money/funding, Smyth says no rigs, but they were offered rigs, and he also told me that, he gave our money to Pesador so CVI had no money to drill,

no diamond production, no release on off shore oil, he tells many there would be a release, then says it is confidential, so how do we know he has oil permits.

tells us no off take agreement refinery is scrap metal.
    still no off take yet he told us months ago it would be weeks.

But he is still very happy, how could he be with so many delays/failures.

He says merger will happen this year, but there is no value adding in any projects, so why do it while price is low.

If the merger/takeoever happens now it will be done at a very low price, forget about 30 cnets, that is just fairy tales.

The lower CVI price the more Pesador will get, and less of it we will own.
    Therefore the less copper we will retian.

How could Smyth agree to this, he has shares in CVI, but all the options are free, but who makes up Pensador, we don't know.

Why did gloabal/easy/aitco buy and sell low,
    are Global part of Pensador, if so there is a good reason for buying and selling low,
    then he gives away 20 mill free shares, which could be used for the same reason.
    when that goes will he raise more money and give Gloabl more shares.

Look these are questions, and food for thought.

what I am saying is don't fall for a few worthless words of hope.

CVI have huge assets, but that's on todays value, not after Pensador raid us.

And don't get sucked in by the word clawback, it is a reverse takeover, Pensador will own a vast majority of CVI shares, it will just be called CVI, we will own less that 10% if we let this go ahead.

That means 10% of the value of the copper,

yes we might have oil, refinery, and funding, but at present we have none of these, yet he gives them $12 mill and is talking about merger/takeover.

Shareholders, we are in the same boat.
    what do Pensador deserve at the moment, about nothing.yes nothing.
    the same amount as we have got from them, but they got $12 mill from us.

Surely I am missing something here.

And still many here believe something MASSIVE is coming cause he says so, or he don't even say that, he only has to give a one liner that says nothing and many think we have huge news next week.

Unreal

but we have massive assets, don't give it away for nothing though, like he gave away $12 mill, then 20 mill shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.