SPL 2.22% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

if some is able to ask question around thisViraleze, marketing...

1. 5,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    if some is able to ask question around this

Viraleze, marketing all the way along has been poor to me, our partners selling along side shampoo and hand care cream- that how serious it was taken,

what future, Better, strategies will be employee to raise the credibility of Viraleze, we hear nothing post launch in Asian location. .

Viraleze, marketing all the way along has been poor to me, our partners selling along side shampoo and hand care cream- that how serious it was taken,

How many professional medical association/membership has SPL approached for the use of viraleze in a clinical situation, part of OH&S for protection of treating people with infectious disease, How many organisation in the travel industry, like airlines and Cruise (ship) industry) again in the same line of approach.

TGA, is it time to get a tough with TGA, ?!! not wanting a wimpy reply..we all know they have

Agendas’ to protect the Gov policy of vaccines first and foremost,

What future and further methods of marketing will SPL take, particually in CHINA, we only need a

small uptake to be successful.

ON the cancer treatment front, what about having companionate use agendas. Many of cancers have poor outlook for survival and Compassionate use would give many some hope, and provide further data rather than just long drawn out trials.

The agenda for this to be smooth for patient to access.

Why don’t we have vivagel offered to GPs andalike professionals as free samples. … there are lots that do this. Surely thecost to having increased exposure is worth a couple $100,000.
    Can JF expand on why she is retiring from SPL. Is the frustration with the TGA one of those reasons?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ $3.349K 36.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113072 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 108436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.