DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Count down to World Wide Launch - 22 June, page-2

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Not sure if there is any significance to the date free, but I would like to comment on the last trading halt briefly, many have criticised the content stating that it didn't need a trading halt for the detail to be delivered, generally speaking I concur. However one thing this company has done so far has been smart with its announcements, continually updating and feeding positivity to the market place.
    I believe the trading halt was a fantastic piece of marketing, just that little bit of extra focus on the content from just a few more people on release all this adds to the buzz that is currently zip.
    It wouldn't surprise me that release may occur ahead of schedule, another piece of great marketing, over deliver on you promises just keep a little bit up your sleeve for added wow factor, this concept is so under utilised so many over promise and under deliver.
    Zip seems to be that bit different, there is an air of confidence, my gut is telling me this one is going to over deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 16086677 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12160986 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.