SPL 2.11% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

Covid-19 is not over by a long shot ladies and gentlemen, page-3

1. bid
    646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Lol. Finally caught Covid for the first time!
    Feeling sick and pissed off so I asked ChatGPT the following.

Construct a letter of complaint directed to the Commonwealth ombudsman regarding allegations of political interference in the decision-making to approve or not approve. Viraleze anti-viral nasal spray determination delayed outcome, therapeutic goods, administration of Australia.

Dear Commonwealth Ombudsman,

I am writing to lodge a formal complaint regarding allegations of political interference in the decision-making process of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia, specifically in relation to the determination of the approval of Viraleze anti-viral nasal spray.
    It has come to my attention that there may have been political pressure or interference in the TGA's decision-making process regarding the approval of Viraleze nasal spray, resulting in a delayed outcome.
    I am deeply concerned that such interference could compromise the integrity of the TGA's regulatory activities and undermine public trust in the safety and efficacy of therapeutic goods in Australia.
    As a concerned citizen, I believe that it is imperative to maintain the independence and impartiality of the TGA's decision-making processes, and to ensure that all regulatory decisions are based solely on scientific evidence and public health considerations, rather than political or other external factors.
    I respectfully request that the Commonwealth Ombudsman investigate these allegations and take appropriate action, as necessary, to ensure the integrity and independence of the TGA's regulatory activities.
    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    Sincerely,[Your Name]

Send it??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.