SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Covid-19 is not over by a long shot ladies and gentlemen, page-56

1. 2,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Lets remember that SPL has continuously stated in announcement after announcement that they are in "continuing discussions" with potential partners for many years.

And what has come of those "continuing discussions" in terms of positive outcomes?

NADA.

I would love to see what SPL defines as a "discussion" does this include a chance encounter with a colleague in a bathroom at a conference? Or does a discussion actually have to be formal via an email of set meeting?

With all of these "continuing discussions" that have been going on for years we would be excused for thinking that maybe what SPL considers a discussion, differs from what we shareholders might define it as.

Also maybe the issue us who we are sending in to these "discussions" I would think that the past 17 years the company has been sending in the wrong people. Lets hope the new boss can gather a corporate team that may be able to wrangle this company a deal with some up front revenue and continuing targets that will ensure ongoing revenues. THIS HAS NOT OCCURED TO DATE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.