SPL 0.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Its been years since my last posts and i apologise in advance...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Its been years since my last posts and i apologise in advance but I've been dealing with what life throws you and in this case ive been very sick but finally on the mend toward my beloved investing and way of life.

To get things started i would love to share a personal favorite ive been following.

SX:SPL Starpharma seems to be leading the way with a worlds first to date solution toward COVID-19 prevention and management via their Proprietary compound.

After further evaluation of the company and it's position I have extreme confidence moving forward in the short term that they will deliver a full solution that is viable to preventing and managing coronavirus and helping to restore our beloved way of life and saving countless lives in the process. along with their other groundbreaking products and solutions. These are my opinions!

Great upside with a sp and mc that is still extremely undervalued at current prices imo. I believe im Investing in a stable asx300 co that could easily break into the midcaps and the company seem very forward thinking and most importantly acting upon their intentions toward building their business.

Offering shareholders the opportunity to grow alongside them with a return to follow. They truly have a great array of products that are needed in this world and many more it seems in the Pipeline especially toward COVID-19 coronavirus prevention and management via their Proprietary compound.

I would love to inform you all of the following articles outlining the extremely positive news flow and solutions from Starpharma ASX:SPL

Please, for your own knowlege and refuge, refer to the links below for a more in depth look at the possibility of flattening the Curve of COVID-19:

Alternatively google ASX:SPL or starpharma for more news. $SPL

https://themarketherald.com.au/starpharma-asxspl-compound-shows-activity-against-coronavirus-2020-04-16/

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200416005246/en/Starpharma%E2%80%99s-SPL7013-Shows-Significant-Activity-SARS-CoV-2-coronavirus

https://m.marketscreener.com/STARPHARMA-HOLDINGS-LIMIT-8864716/news/Starpharma-SPL7013-Shows-Significant-Activity-Against-SARS-CoV-2-coronavirus-30421681/

I wish you all the greatest health and prosperity in these trying times.

Life is about our happiness and our togetherness as a people's. We must prevent coronavirus and reclaim our freedom and whilst where at it we may as well throw-in a few fat green lines

Dyor. These are purely my personal opinions and may god bless you all.

MonkTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 12.0¢ $103.0K 858.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71347 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 23223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 12.0¢ 82633
Last updated 15.52pm 02/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.