I am no more a supporter than our dear Twiggy or anyone with...

1. 41,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I am no more a supporter than our dear Twiggy or anyone with interest tied this way directly or indirectly. Unfortunately the world do not exist in a black and white way. Before Covid, where were all the think tanks and their hawkish stance? It is just different agendas controlling the narrative whether it is at the interest of US or hawks in Scomo's Govt. The same applies to Trump then we see a more moderate Biden employing multilateral approach instead of MAGA. If Albanese were to win the next election and the hawkish stance moderates, would you react differently if the press starts back flipping to a friendlier approach to their news contents. In other words should Murdoch be invited and accepted opportunities to start doing business again in China, he will change his tune and so will his news media which decides upon the fate of PM here.

I think I'm not so naïve to just bang on an ideology dogmatically and the markets has a very humbling effect on my thinking going from right and wrong to results oriented. Like I said in any conflict, there are no winners for little proxies of which we are the tip of the US foreign policy.

Have you been reading that US are now massive beneficiaries of coking coal since 2013 with record exports to China? I don't have details of their beef, grain and wine but I suspect there is great growth at our expense. Enough said, we agree to disagree.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.