COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-97208

1. 11,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Hi sierra,
    You do make some good points. it must have been hellish to go through that traumatic experience.
    Actually, I do understand, because my eldest daughter refused the vaccinations as well.
    I was not aware of this to start with and I so wish that she had talked to me about it, because I do trust her judgement.

The reason is rather personal, but her partner and my husband had a big falling out over my husbands tractor of all things.
    So, diplomatic relations were torn apart for some time, this was very painful.
    But both of us had always discussed alternative medicines and healthy eating, we were passionate about it.

So moving on, she has now told me that she was shunned and at times abused, by people in our small country town.
    Her children were also taunted about it, but she said she just “knew” from the beginning that her gut feelings were right.
    I do respect that, as when my kids were little, I refused the MMR vaccines for them, as there was evidence that if epilepsy was in the family, which it was (my Mums sister died at just 16 years old from it) that it could be risky.
    I wasn’t prepared to chance my kids health and yes I was ostracised by family and friends, it was tough.

Luckily, she has now been treated with a certain amount of respect, as before the locals mostly all got jabbed, there was no covid. Then it started and everyone was catching it.

But, she is not bitter. She is a very compassionate woman who understood peoples fears.

Surely this is better, to forgive those who were deceived, rather than holding a permanent grudge which is toxic to all?
    I do hope that I have explained this properly.
    I apologise if I have stirred up peoples natural resentment, but surely now is the time to move on and help each other.
    Forgiveness is healing to everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.