I'm not worried about trolls because they have specific...

1. 10,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    I'm not worried about trolls because they have specific identifying structures in the use of the English language, (hence I use the term many time The Queen's English) such as the use of slang, popular terms and words used by the younger generations, they are inarticulate, you can even tell which state they were educated in. The primary example of this is EOT, who constantly switches between being coherent and seemingly reasonably educated to being basically a bogun, low level of education, cannot string a sentence together, seems juvenile in deliberations and resorts to 'crude' insinuations, both in substance and style, about other posters. OK we can deal with these types.

AI is another proposition though but do have specific styles of writing and expressing their 'opinions.' They generally come across well 'spoken', have near perfect sentence structuring, use of grammar and grammer are flawless because these are rules for language use, and rules are what AI is programmed for.

The only exceptions I would say are authentic would be posters who were/are educators, or have studied linguistics they by their very nature would be articulate.

The only identifying characteristics I detect of AI are those who are monotonous in the expression of opinion, have very well structured sentences/ paragraphs, are coherent, don't use slang or abbreviated terms, perfect use of punctuation and labour over the best way to communicate their story, i.e. get very lengthy in their explanations, somewhat like I am doing now? Also they find it difficult to understand the nuances of the English language use, many times they cannot distinguish use of words that are spelled the same but have a different meaning in the context of the sentence. They cannot distinguish between word meaning such as calling someone ignorant, when in fact it can be an adjective that is an accurate description without meaning it in a derogatory sense. They add very personal details about their lives, which in reality posters on chat sites don't usually do because it cannot be verified and could be just a total beatup for sympathy. Any genuine poster looking for sympathy on a chat site where there is no personal contact should be questioned about authenticity - they may as well provide their residential address and ask people over for a cup of tea like you would do with friends and family, but total strangers on a chat forum?

You see the 'normal' human posters don't need lengthy replies to get a point across about their opinion - because humans just GET IT without labouring about it! Succinct and sharp!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.