RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Covid test, page-3

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    At Home screening test kits are getting approved by FDA under the Emergency Use Authorisation at rapid pace- latest at Home Screen test kit for “repeat” testing by Abbots:
    365981C6-5765-47F2-9D34-FCEA5225B09E.jpeg

Based on the research, the frequency of tests seem to be benefiting in reducing the spread of Covid cases than the Sensitivity of the test kits itself. What it means is even though the test kits are not Gold standard, the studies have suggested that testing frequency can make up for lower precision test.

So the Risk vs Benefits for false positives will not matter as the now the Gold standard tests are not that expensive, readily available and results can be obtained faster. ResApp only has to have a reasonable Positive Predictive Value (PPV) and they could get EUA in much shorter timeframe.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-au...29eu96v81rm&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Most of the EUA Test kits either requires a laboratory to analyse the assays or some sort of reagent kits. Even in case of Phosphorus the assays have to be sent to an approved lab. This is where ResApp Covid screening test app can be differentiated from the crowded screen kits- wouldn’t need any particular hardware ( just the smartphone)or have to wait for results from the lab. If it works i.e

The announcement about the trial is only about collecting the Data to see for any digital cough signatures correlates to actual Covid and then train the algorithms. In my opinion ResApp already have the Data sets of cough signatures for other ailments which may be used to differentiate from Covid in the present trial.

I am trying find that interview with Prof Udantha where he says Covid can be detected from cough analysis.

Can anyone find that video link for that interview? Thanks in advance.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.