SPL 4.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Covid - Vaccine - Viraleze, page-3

1. 9,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    This conspiracy stuff is just getting more weird

IMO your understanding of science and process is poor.

To use an example in a very well understood and researched disease who researchers understand the limitations of mouse trials - cancer to highlight that mouse trials are important but in no way conclusive in regards to positive outcomes .

Paper from 10 years ago - yes genetic breeding etc have all got better but....- yes is best we have got however not conclusive and still poor correlation to humans

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3902221/

'' Due to practical and ethical concerns associated with human experimentation, animal models have been essential in cancer research. However, the average rate of successful translation from animal models to clinical cancer trials is less than 8%. Animal models are limited in their ability to mimic the extremely complex process of human carcinogenesis, physiology and progression. Therefore the safety and efficacy identified in animal studies is generally not translated to human trials.''

Please have a look in regards to respitatory and viral infections and try and assertain the % of sucessful mouse trials they then fail to proceed. It may help you understand teh issue outsid eof pandemic conditions .

Am I 100% happy with approvals during eth pandemic - no.
    Do I believe SPL shoudl have done in parallel trials on viraleze while pushing teh medical device barrow since they were sitting on cash and we were in a rare pandemic - yes . Ifs ita conspiracy - no . Is it a issue SPL should ahve tackled- IMO yes if they were confident however they seem to have taken every pathway to avoid it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $34.86K 289.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 263226 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 57773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 6229
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.