ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

My interpretation of a 15min test is that, the cartridge doesn't...

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    My interpretation of a 15min test is that, the cartridge doesn't sit in the machine for a full 15min. I think the 15min is for for saliva sample to run through the test stripe, from top to bottom. Then the strip is inserted into the Axxin reader for "immediate read".

So IMO, if this test is at the airport, I'd imagine when people check-in at the counter, they will be sampled, then between checking in and boarding at the gate (minimum 30mins for domestic and 2hrs for international) , there will be a special testing team that will perform many immediate reads and that the information will directly be sent via WiFi to the boarding gate to stop anyone from boarding. Check-in time could be adjusted so passengers will be made to check-in a little early to ensure these tests are fully performed.

Then depending on arrival state/country, they could either sample passengers on arrival or get them to perform the test whilst on the plane - just like filling in an arrival form, then before they even get off the plane, the flight crew will perform an "immediate read" before letting off each passenger.

Unfortunately, this could add on another 5-15mins into the travelling time, but this is probably the only way air travel can work. Because I think currently certain countries require passenger to be tested within 48hrs of travelling, but anything could happen within 48hrs.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2330/2330844-b6b911c542c65b8b6ea67e6fc52a2e38.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $434 20.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1053295 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 559102 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.