ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Flamingo and CR8 management only have themselves to blame on...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Flamingo and CR8 management only have themselves to blame on this one.

Very, Very, Poor communication....almost disgraceful ??....thinking no one would notice that the core customer Nationwide rollout has been pushed back from February to April min ??? If ever right??. I saw it on First read as I posted. Many did also I assure you.

Suggestion for Flamingo Mgt : Always and I mean Always be upfront with the market, Always. Did I say Always 3 times??

Market would have been upset and sold off a bit, but with good honest Q&A communication far more supportive and now its clearly downright angry. No buying. No Depth nor any expected in the ST. Sadly No exit for shareholders except to push lower on poor liquidity.

Some here like me have 20 years markets experience and have seen and heard it alllllll before. I was not and am not impressed by the silence from the company on its core customer. An additional cross to the less than great Nationwide news. This HC forum/board has covered it very well.

There is as deep experience on HC as there is any investment fund or investment bank as where do you think all the transitional/laid off/retired brokers, ibankers, analysts, PMs, traders, prop traders, Treasury staff, FX dealers, Economists, Geologists, techies since GFC end up.....as well as those still working in i Banks and funds read HC religiously on their stocks.... and more that the AFR for their employer stocks. Powerful intelligent people are on HC nowdays with disruptive and collective democratised power never seen before.

IMHO Flamingo without Nationwide is in ST trouble, at current cash burn, POC/Ts even with good customers like AMP are not worth much until there are major revenue (performance fee) rollouts. Nationwide insulated all of this, now market is reasonably scared it will ever happen. Why ?? Who does it believe ? because of poor mgt communication, market trust is damaged, even lost, its very hard to win back. Still no statement on Nationwide to clarify......what gives....people have contacted the company....nada......Until then people will sell until they stop selling. Who knows ? Its 12 to 2 ratio of Selling to buying as I write this.....

Only good communication AND good success will repair AND an acknowledging apology WITH an action plan to prevent it happening again. Even the advisor that said say" Q2, 17 and on track " instead of February as stated in all previous documentation and conferences is removed from the company or advising on these matters. Its that serious. If its the CEO, then questions are to be asked again.

With a potential CR now possible as End of Q1 we could see less than $2m cash or even 1m given the R&D comment (wtf ?) ...we need clarity on that too......and no client revenue of size, no perf revenue, poor cash burn on R&D and opex, poor communication, poor quarterly = lost faith ....so my technical allocation changed. TGT bailed at 9c and higher and rightly so. Many did the same at the same time and sold down. Its called sell and ask questions later, well we asked questions and we all got silencio. Whose fault is that ??

Market requires communication.Its like your mother. Talk to her regularly and answer questions when asked.

Sadly, There will be few buyers for a while and I can see this sub 6c if mgt dont communicate the FULL status of Nationwide.....meanwhile the cash is depleted on expensive staff and R&D.

The IPO was 4c and the question is now asked ? Are we back to square one basically ? Until it is answered I will not buying at least until better news and better communication from the company.

Please rectify. Its on you. Not anyone here.

Best of luck and GLTAH (some great people here) and even Mgt (only they are green in running an ASX listed public company)

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.981K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 55531580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15090799 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.