ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

You know I am really over Tech co mgts issuing themselves 100s...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    You know I am really over Tech co mgts issuing themselves 100s of millions of performance shares.... It weighs on the price. TGT was correct it all counts as issued and must. It's arguably deceptive to most ordinary shareholders.

If mgt want their Share prices to rise cancel all the bloody performance shares and also win Nationwide actually not in POCs but full blooded contracts with performance fees paid.

This company has " weigh " too many shares and weigh too few clients from its so called awesome pipeline. Not seeing much conversion.

Sorry.... but this massive fall is mgts fault from not informing the market properly that it's biggest client deferred with an undefined start date.... and Mgt issuing themselves so many performance shares.

It's sad to see the SP here but sadly it's how mgt have structured the company and its lack of open honesty on communication with market on biggest client.

Can see this lower until Nationwide materialises with cash burn still burning...

They need a big win and to win back big trust....try cancelling the performance shares.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 55031580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.