ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 TA Thread, page-90

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Its a manipulated shakeout plain and simple like to 6.2c last time. I hope the panickers can't buy their shares back when this turns. And it will. Perhaps at a lower perhaps at a higher point.

6 and 7c has proved a great place to pick up shares. It will again.

It something was wrong ...you nitwits do you think our CEO would be tweeting great things meeting clients on Fri/Sat.The value of Flamingo has not changed.... In fact it has risen since AMP l. Its just the SP at this level is subject to some unscrupulous types and the sooner we become a teenager the better. We are already an adult but still dealing with the dreggs pip traders.

So Keep selling mf if you dont understand technology valuation at all and there is a few here that jave big mouths that dont....and one announcement soon... you will ...and when it gaps back 40% and rallies hard you'll be sorry for dumping Flamingo, and looking smart for only 5 minutes or a day or two in the year when the core people here own a chunk of a unicorn and we smash past you and do very well.

Given our market cap... We will bounce hard. When ?? ...this week ....next week when you are on holidays and not looking I suspect.

Keep selling people.....I got some at 6.8 whose were they....fess up...no I'm sure its silence.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 37243415 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2423127 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.