LCL 0.00% 0.7¢ lcl resources limited

Crash really?, page-9

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    On a serious note, in my limited experience, whenever I have dabbled in stocks with a chart looking like Metminco's, it has always turned out to be terminal and I ended up losing money. Admittedly, none of these had a deposit like Los Calatos, but all had a similar history of burning shareholder's cash.

And of course these companies have always dangled a carrot and made holders believe that there was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Beginning to doubt my judgement that I'm smarter than the market (plenty of indications to the contrary actually) and that this time it's different. I know that a lot of us here have lost money with this company, but in the end, there is no such thing as winning money back. If you currently have x dollars worth of shares in a company, the relevant question is "do I think that this company is my best chance of making money from these x dollars?" Perhaps the answer is Metminco, perhaps it is something else.

I think that if I hadn't seen WH put some money into the company recently, I'd look for the exit now, just based on the chart. At the same time, for those who are highly critical of the BOD, I would not hold this stock if I shared that view. If I thought the BOD were that bad, I'd have to think that they will probably loose me the rest of my investment in the company too, and I'd get out. There's plenty of other fish in the sea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.754M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $18.02K 2.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3417974 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 595720 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.