IMC 0.00% 9.0¢ immuron limited

Credit Given Where Due, However.

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Steve became CEO effective from 27/6/22.

At the time shareholders complained from a lack of updates, Steve promised quarterly updates, he has delivered on said promise, and more from my point of view.

Additionally of major concern were the number of "Near term Milestones" that historically would be pushed from year to year with little to no explanation, Steve vowed to prioritise the completion of said tasks. Overall this has been achieved, if a delay has been incurred it has been well communicated and typically the target has been met within the following six months. A few examples of such are set to come to fruition within the remaining calendar year, so time will tell.

Commercial Sales, despite the supply train issues that severely hampered sales for some time (and I believe was instrumental in seeing our product removed from Passport Health's- Prevention and Treatment kit severely impacting USA sales) we have recovered domestically at least. Re. USA sales, I did ask for an explanation as to the cause of exclusion from the Traveler's Kits and were we seeking to be reinstated into the kit. An answer via public announcement/release never came.

Overall, I believe Steve and the team have made a positive impact over the last 18 months and my faith is returning. Thank you Steve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167824 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 31728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ 24578
Last updated 10.57am 05/06/2024 ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.