IMC 0.00% 10.5¢ immuron limited

Credit Given Where Due, However., page-2

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    However,

With the majority of product development/trials etc. being controlled/executed by the numerous US DoD arms, I wish to have more clarity as to the details of the numerous agreements/contracts across the various compounds being developed primarily from two primary stand points.

Firstly ownership, secondly financially/commercially. Extraordinarily complicated, I have no doubt. But as a significant investor (feeling more like a donor at times) on the verge of potentially investing (donating) more I feel I have a right to know the details of these agreements.

Who owns the IP? What are there commercial agreements in place? Will the DoD pay IMC for any said product that they may be use in the future, or simply claim ownership? Are IMC entitled to take any said products commercially public? post development. etc. etc.

The details should/would be extremely complex however to ascertain the true value of IMC moving forward I feel we must all know these details. This may be further complicated by the fact that any such contracts are between a Gov. agency and a listed company but I feel it is time that we seek answers via public announcements.

Please join me contacting the company and seeking disclosure through ASX Announcements. If I'm unable to gain answers from IMC I will be seeking legal advice as to the disclosure requirements of a listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.