BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Some quotes from the Administrator's Report of 20 June: "We have...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Some quotes from the Administrator's Report of 20 June:
    "We have reviewed the records maintained by the Company. Despite our comments in respect of the breach of Section 292 of the Act we are of the opinion that the underlying records are of sufficient quality that most likely the Company complies with the provisions of section 286 of the Act." (Section 4.1) "In their response to the Questionnaire for Directors and Officers, the directors have advised that the financial difficulties of the Company were due to 'following months of negative publicity in the media forcing First Class Capital to re- structure their agreement with the Company. The Company was in the final stages of negations with First Class Capital and AS Capital Ventures for a re-structure and workout plan including the release of $2.8 million from the trust account. Negotiations stalled unexpectedly over 19-20 May 2018 following which the directors of the Company appointed the external administrator'. We are of the view that the insolvency of the company was most likely as a result of the withdrawal of support by the secured creditor..." (Section 4.2) I have no particular interest in BIG, per se. Rather, I'm interested in how companies like AFR use their considerable influence to manipulate market sentiment. BIG is just one of their more recent victims, but it has happened before & will no doubt happen again.
    Last edited by jonk75: 21/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.