CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Just want to give my two cents, even though no one will listen,...

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Just want to give my two cents, even though no one will listen, I had this stock on my watchlist last year when it was around 3 cents and was waiting for a breakout. When it happened, I was too late and wasn't going to get stuck on a giant (88E style pump) however, I bought in at around 21 cents after the dust settled and when I heard about the oversubscribed CP with some good investors behind it. One piece of advice that I've always followed is to follow the smart money. Instos and billionaires don't get rich by investing in rubbish businesses. It's illegal and dangerous for funds to pump and dump, especially in AUS. The ASX is not a push over like the SEC.
    CPH has consolidated for a while between 27 and 18 cents so its no worry unless it breaks below 17cents or 16 cents, which I don't see it doing.

If you got into this stock because of some instagramer told you to, then that's on you. Learn from that mistake and don't do it in the future.
    Before investing always read all the announcements, the reports and what they are trying to do. Look at the insiders, their history and how much stock they own themselves.

Anyways, good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.