UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

CROWD and AFLORITHMIC THE NEW DEAL and UPSIDE $$$

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    CROWD and AFLORITHMIC THE NEW DEAL and UPSIDE $$$

Okay guys so the latest announcement although IMO was not the best structured announcement, this deal for CROWD will now allow us to have our own company producing DIGITAL HUMANS and therefore become a Live Person in our own right. With our market cap at less than $30m our upside is massive.

This deal for CROWD will see us no longer needing to team up or JV with other companies in this space.

Companies will now come to us for the commercialization of their Digital Humans just like companies go to Live Person for their chat box. This will be how we commercialize and see the revenues flow in to Crowds bank account.

IMO Crowd has now positioned itself for the next BIG PHASE in our Horizon 3 stratergy.

BUY and HOLD IMO

The three guys behind the company AFLORITHMIC ( https://www.aflorithmic.ai/ ) will certainly add value to Crowd.

Timo Kunz https://www.linkedin.com/in/timopkunz/

About

I am a hands-on Researcher and Data Scientist gone Tech Entrepreneur with a special interest in personalisation, customer behaviour modelling, voice-synthesis, and audio.

I am currently busy building the infrastructure that will power the next generation of audio products. Before that, I spend 4 years working for some of Europe's most interesting startups and scale-ups, implementing and productionizing various customer behaviour models. During my PhD in Operations Research, I focused on the operationalization of demand models for retail revenue management systems where I was particularly interested in questions concerning the interplay between (transactional) retail data, demand models, and the optimal price set.
    Before my PhD, I worked 4.5 years as a client-facing SAP business process consultant and software trainer for international retail clients such as Boots, Dansk Supermarked, and (Swiss) Coop, implementing SAP’s retail price, price optimization, and promotion tools like SAP Demand Management (Khimetrics), SAP Promotion Management for Retail, and any pricing, promotion, and markdown functionality in SAP IS-Retail.
    I also have some experience in strategy consulting with a strong pricing focus working for consultancies such as Simon - Kucher & Partners, and in doing sales and distribution related data work for companies such as LVMH and Lufthansa Cargo.

Peadar Coyle https://www.linkedin.com/in/peadarcoyle/

About

I enjoy working at the intersection of product, AI and software. I've hands-on experience building noted open-source software PyMC3, and I've been leading teams for the past few years. I care passionately about building high quality user facing products and my stack includes React Native, Python and modern day Dev Ops (Docker, AWS Lambdas).

I set up a startup about a year ago - we're working on building tools for the ongoing #audiofirst and #voicefirst revolutions. Tools for podcast creators and brands who want to create high-quality audio experiences. Find out more at www.aflorithmic.ai

Björn Ühss https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjoernuehss/

About

Co-founder Aflorithmic Labs, a Personalized Audio SaaS and Technology Platform and API powering a new generation of hyper-personalized, AI-enabled voice-first solutions. We transform the way how audio content is produced - and delivered in a personalized way and at scale using human-like realistic artificial voices and voice cloning.

Imaging your business could create 3x more engaging audio content fully synthetically and tailored to each listener.

We help businesses create hyper-personalized, engaging audio experiences produced at scale using AI voice synthesis and ethical voice cloning.

- Create high-quality audio content as easy as typing using realistic artificial voices
    - Increase engagement & conversion through hyper-personalized content.
    - No voice actors or studio needed. 100x faster. Fully synthethic. AI-powered.
    - Use one of 30+ realistic artificial voices or ethically clone your own

Try it out yourself on www.aflorithmic.ai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $23.47K 1.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2031703 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2005169 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 98213
Last updated 15.09pm 26/04/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.