Cruel Mark McGowan mandatory vaccination

1. 10,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2045
    I did not vote for this horrible person, because I knew he would do this, and I told many people exactly that only to get strange looks, and look what has happened, he is a control freak, and a evil cruel man.
    And this mandate that covers almost the entire work force, proves exactly what I'm saying.
    These politicians doing this around the world, need to go to jail.
    If your unemployed and unvaccinated, there would be almost no jobs that you would be able to apply for, and eventually the government will crackdown on you and say your in breach of your looking for work obligations.
    If you are unvaccinated and currently in the work force, you will lose your job and will not be able to apply for many other jobs, and I'm sure they will eventually say you also do not qualify for Job seeker.
    Then watch the crime rate go up as desperate people do whatever they have to do to survive while avoiding a vaccine they believe will make them sick.

If you want your life back, there is only one way left, and that is to vote for the United Australia Party in the next election, until then, it is going to be like living in hell for many people and there families.

1. Mandatory vaccination to be introduced for most WA …
      https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-20/covid-vaccination-to-be...
      20/10/2021 · Mandatory vaccination to be introduced for most WA workers, Mark McGowan says By Rhiannon Shine Posted 4h ago 4 hours ago Wed 20 Oct 2021 at 4:02am , updated 1h ago 1 hours ago Wed 20 Oct 2021 at ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.