ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

CRUX and SAMSO interviews, page-20

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Great interview... 3 points resonated with me.

1. ADN has significantly more resource opportunities that are currently untapped.
    2. JM has purposely been conservative with his figures - I like this lot. I feel everything that JM does is very thorough and conservative - under promise and over deliver.
    3. In the interview JM said he had invested everything in this project - skin in the game and believes in the potential and this is more than a job for him.

Still, what strikes me as odd is that the market has not woken-up to ADN - yet. A resource that is not as well known about when compared to gold, silver, lithium, iron ore, etc but the figures and potential are staggering for the resource.

I have been looking at opportunities in the market and have started to change my opinion on investing... I either invest in a minerals project where the SP keeps rising on hope and cross my fingers that when an announcement is made that it is positive. Whilst investing this way can have amazing returns, it also carries a great deal of risk. Or, I sell all of my portfolio and buy, buy, buy ADN.

Whilst I may not make the type of return that I could from investing in another mining stock, this stock has been considerably de-risked and the likelihood of the ROI in 12 months time being 3 or 4 times (conservative) the current SP is highly likely. Whilst nothing in life is guaranteed, I think ADN is as close to it as I am going to get...

Thoughts?

Also, can somebody please post the link to the CRUX interview in due course?

IMO/DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.