Curfew in Victoria..., page-220

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Now for those old enough who used the thunder box or place of the kings and queens and do some reading with time to think and the paper was around .

Modern technology is bringing it back with the water proof ipad so you can get your hotcopper fix while you go oh shit my stocks went down overnight the cold waters running over you to keep ya temperature down the solids gone the clean up has happened all left is to have a shave come out all refreshed for what you are going debate about today ?

I heard the other day the minds not mature enough to calculate risk or something till about 65 years of age ?

ie it has enough information stored to be able do it kind of thing quite quickly .

Thinking it must of faced enough through life to be able do this but have no idea its was just on radio talk back .

If you were using the exponential calculator to an age demographic the age if you were targeting may use 65 as that base number perhaps?

To factor in risk kind of auto theatrically to any sort of panic that maybe as a factor with a virus . Its is with even numbers to my way of thinking but anyway im trying model this somehow to what i would think maybe where models go wrong if that base number is not medical or virus related .

How many people would have faced some sort of daily quarantine before in their life as daily occurrence ?

By age sixty five you would possibly have the knowledge to have come across situations enough to be able balance this risk maybe .

Old lives matter because they have real world experience in some ways automatically .

If you lose that from society you have balance this risk save the woman and children first in the ship going down but if that old person has the cure for the virus what would you think when saving the woman and children first?

After all you will become old one day as well so your calculating your future time while balancing your current risk .

If you had triage three doctors infected of different ages which one would you try save first and you didn't know them or their sex to save the world .

Or would you not worry and just continue with the woman and children first scenario?

I think i read three had been hospitalised in Victoria somewhere .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.