DCC 1.89% 5.4¢ digitalx limited

Current State of Play, page-3

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Firstly, nice parcel you have there for a first purchase. One could assume the reasoning and research you did before exposure to a large parcel would of been substantial so I would have to ask you what's changed that you are asking the question. Possibly the only answer to that is the volatility in the crypto markets has got a bit intense and as a result sp has been effected. There's always going to be ups and downs and my personal price target for the sp (a lot lower than some others) was always .50 by end 2018.

The quarterly was really "quite amazing" for a young company to have such a strong balance sheet, and for sure there are some intermediate risks effecting the sp, however there is so many things to like about dcc, the space they operate in, connections, management, future projects, and th Block chain technology itself-the underlying reason many are invested here.

There has been a lot of "red" in the general markets recently (look at BIG for example, currently about 75% undervalued depending on your calculations) Imho (not investment advice) the trend we are currently seeing is to be expected. With 2018 looking to be a busy year of projects for dcc, I too am happy for the long term hold.

Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $34.61K 665.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11722 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 127410 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.