CXO 15.4% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

CXO: How many More Monster Pegmatites???

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    It always pay to read and re-read company announcements. The jewels are in the detail!

So I noticed this after the Ringwood discovery, I quote:

'Ringwood is positioned within a 6,000m long trend of previously unmapped pegmatites north from Mt Finniss Mine NT’s largest historically producing pegmatite mine that is also within Core’s Project.'

This means that after the aero-geophysical survey due any day we could be sitting on not just 2 monster pegmatite systems(Zola and Ringwood) but who knows how many!!!

So to recap:

SCALE OF PEGMATITE SYSTEMS

Greenbushes(Australia's Largest)

'large main zone over 3kms long and up to 300m wide.'

CXO:(All quoted from company announcements)

Zola

'The outcrop of decomposed pegmatite and quartz blows extend for up to 1,500 m NS and could be as long as 2,000m under cover.

'Pegmatite material extends EW for at least 450m at surface, suggesting a substantial swarm of highly fractionated pegmatites. The scale of the Zola Pegmatite prospect is directly comparable to the scale of pegmatites hosting large resources in the Pilgangoora region in Western Australia(PLS).'

Ringwood

'The Ringwood Pegmatite Swarm presents as pegmatite and quartz outcrop and float extends at least 2,000m long and 800m wide.'

'Ringwood, Zola and other large pegmatites discovered by Core at Finniss are directly comparable to the scale of lithium pegmatites in Western Australia.'

*This is not to mention Barrow Creek and Anningie(also in the NT and 'close to rail connection that links direct to Darwin Port')

A mammoth 3,074km2 of tenements in the highly promising Barrow Creek and Anningie Pegmatite area who John435, a heart member(the 40 most followed on Hot Copper) believes 'could be the jewel' in CXO's lithium crown; as if we needed more lithium riches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.014(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ $2.595M 25.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 379684 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3965357 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.