ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

I reported because no forum should allow a thread to be created...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I reported because no forum should allow a thread to be created with 3 words as it’s entire content, all of which offer unsubstantiated claims. Further more the commentary carrying on is more of the same baiting crap with no substance.

I’ll make myself very clear for Eksnip, crab man and all the others everyone has “ignored”, I’m all ears if you can present real, factual numbers and show me the working to justify your belief.

These accounts have yet to do it, they’re the first to attack and question the integrity of other posters who have spent countless hours putting together speculative forecasts for the company most of us here are invested in but are yet to actually show working to justify their own radical thoughts.

This forum is very different to a car / motorbike / lifestyle forum. If you are mislead into painting a bedroom the wrong shade of white due to a bad suggestion online the ramifications aren’t horrendous…

This is an investment forum, there are 11000+ retail holders of this stock alone who rightly or wrongly will utilise this very forum to affirm their investment decision - THAT is why I reported, THAT is why I’m appalled blatant unsubstantiated downramping posts from someone who’s account is comprised entirely of the same activity across a handful of other stocks under short attack shouldn’t be allowed… it’s not censorship it’s common sense.. I don’t want to hear sunshine and daisies but I don’t want to hear the bull5hit either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.93K 1.352M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 18550853 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 31466854 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.