ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Cya at Dividends!

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I have great confidence in James and the Andromeda team.
    I admit i felt uncertain for a little while, it was hard to watch the sp drop. shorters and downrampers getting into my head. The trolls have had their fun and may do so for a bit longer. "it is what it is" the good news is new investors and the old have great opportunities to build their portfolio's. The best recipe for getting my confidence on track was rewatching James in the interviews. Every interview makes me buy more Adn shares.

We have the resources, High quality halloysite, kaolinite and the an increase of demand worldwide. The security of contracts already signed and almost certainly other contracts ready to sign away. I'm personally invested in Adn long term and can see dividends in the next 2 to 3 years, with the share price where it is today, right now is the time to accumulate!

Adn shareholders have had exciting journey in such short time, for me that started at 4c . within a year and a half we hit 45c, at the time i thought it was incredible and ideed it was early, too early to be hitting these highs.
    while this was all happening though james and the team have kept us well informed and done not only what they said they'd do, but chucked in more uses for kaolin and halloysite. watching every interview with JM you know he's the right man for the job. James has the global connections, 30 years experience in the industry and often gives us holders a hint of how safe we are without over promising.

As im a south ozzie i thought I'd do a bit of my own ground work and speak with some people that have met James and our team. Recently dropped in the town of Poochera to get a bit of a feel of how relations were between locals and Andromeda. Many locals have had the opportunity to meet James and are impressed with how James and the team have continued to discuss the future dynamics with regular meetings at either the pub or the community sports club. Poochera locals are looking forward to the employment boost and the opportunities to supply the mining activities in the area. No surprise the pub knows all about the big $1 party yet to be formally announced offcourse.
    all in all it gives me great confidence in team Andromeda and an exciting future, CYA at dividends!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.