VRX 1.45% 7.0¢ vrx silica limited

Having a look into the thread to see how things are going. I see...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Having a look into the thread to see how things are going. I see nothing has changed. Back and forth jibes, boredom, frustration, hopefulness and the odd conspiracy theory all still evident but no new news. The old adage that the vacuum created by the failure to communicate will be quickly filled with drivel, rumor and poison, very much applies here.

The main game is still the EPA as noted by many. As everyone is aware, the EPA says that -
    Last updated - July 16, 2023
    Current Status: Public Environmental Review period closed
    What is needed from VRX is (unless I have missed something)
    1. Has the EPA requested a Response to Submissions - presumably the have or will?
    2. Has VRX responded to such a request?
    3. Have the responses been accepted by EPA with or without further clarification required?
    4. Are all Management Plans prepared and liaison with EPA enacted to ensure they meet EPA expectations?

As most of you will know the process from here is as follows - just for anyone who has not looked at it yet. (my emphasis and underlining).
    3. Public review
    The EPA may require the proponent to make the Environmental Review Document and any other information or report available for public review.The EPA may also require the proponent to respond to any submissions received during the public comment period.
    4. Preparation of EPA draft assessment report
    Once the EPA has adequate assessment information it will assess the proposal, based on information including:referral information,additional assessment information, including an Environmental Review Document,submissions (if information is made available for public review) and the proponent’s response to any submissions, if requiredadditional assessment information obtained during the assessment, including the EPA’s own investigations and inquiries.The EPA will also:consider whether Environmental Management Plans provided during the assessment are adequate;consider whether conditions are necessary and if so, develop draft conditions; andprepare a draft assessment report.
    5. Completion of the EPA assessment
    The EPA completes its assessment when the EPA considers the draft assessment report and any conditions and:agrees on the key environmental factors identified in the course of the assessmentagrees to recommend whether or not the proposal may be implementedagrees to adopt the draft assessment report as the basis for the EPA’s final assessment reportresolves that the EPA prepare and approve the final assessment report and give that report to the Minister.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $16.25K 235.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90939 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 539985 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 25134
Last updated 14.52pm 30/04/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.