VRX 3.03% 3.2¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-1537

1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    Same old mind games going on, helped by a negative market. Random dudes appear with posts intended to sow seeds of doubt, and Bots are merrily chipping away at our market cap.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2950/2950229-f4221129b0a1bc7963b6c3c61bf831c4.jpg

The indisputable facts haven't changed and never will.
    The world is crying out for more high-grade silica sand, demand will increase versus supply - that is a fact that will never change.
    I can see Nations getting to the point of war over supplies.
    Unless mankind can come up with a different mineral to make container glass, architectural glass, cement, foundry castings, electronics, screens, additives for asphalt, Tyres, paints, foundations, land reclamation, etc, the insatiable appetite for consuming silica sand will not stop until it's all gone.
    VRX has established a 1 billion ton-plus deposit over three tenements, they haven't even started on the fourth site yet. VRX is now the largest owner of silica sand deposits in Australia.
    VRX will either announcing some high tonnage, long-term, off-take agreements soon, OR a tier 1 multinational is going to come with an offer for the lot that could be too good to refuse. There will be several multinationals out there who would love to get their hands on what we have in order to protect their future businesses for generations to come.
    Either way, we will be happy shareholders.
    VRX are in an enviable position, they truly are. It might not look like it at the moment whilst we wait for approvals, but that will change.
    I can guarantee the sharks are circling, but they will have to pay one hell of a premium to bite all that VRX is worth.

Games are still ongoing as I wrote this

Last edited by mabrook: 26/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $7.71K 236.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28357 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 76412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.