TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Daily trading and Chart, page-20

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Chart says no Coads.

Unless someone has to dump a truckload to pay a big bill then Haggler seems to b on the mark.

There appears to b an agenda here.

Imo it’s being kept bracketed so either:

1)the financing into can make a bit of cash as the sp goes up and they don’t want less than 2.7/2.9. Usually bots r dropping to 2.6 on low volume so they won’t b making anything that low. They then rebuy at 2.7/2.9 rolling over their holding. Only thing that’s got me here is the volumes r relatively low which doesn’t smack of a financing into.

or

2)the financing into is on an so agenda in gradually rising the sp so as to make sure the options get converted

Given the low volume, hence low capital going thru, my bet is on the latter.

Im changing my time table a bit here given the relative patience being used.

Much depends on NH if we r to see a significant rise in a short time period. Its got to b on the cards given the graphite permitting anncd the other day.

IMO the chart intimates another significant rise soon. The only qualifier here is the low volumes, but then that makes it all the easier to manipulate.

The stacked sells at 3.0/3.2 pretty much state that they don’t want the sp moving atm for any reason. Agenda ? Obviously. But what? Only they know that.

Looking to the future the sell depths may tell us somting. Biggish gap to 3.9 which could be a marker for brokers involved.

Again, looking at the chart there will be resistance at mid 3s and it could be significant given how long the so sat at mid 3s for.

Hopefully there were plenty at this level that were like me and bought for the longer term at this level.

With stacked sells at 3 to 3.2, if u believe the story, then this is cheap, very very cheap IMO.

The manipulator won’t want to b too obvious with the sp increases.

We might see another jump this week. Watch those 2M sells drop or b eaten away. If there’s a big buyer come in then it could move quickly. 2M to sell is around $60k, not a big amount of capital relative to the potential worth of Ton.

All this just imo. Do ur research b4 buying.

Gr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $577 57.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 532156 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 137852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.