y'know i dont reckon there should be any rules see, i dont sit...

1. 9,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    y'know

i dont reckon there should be any rules

see, i dont sit in front of the screen all day

i'm actually a full time brain surgeon, and just seem to try and catch up between operations

so if i'm digging in some poor bastard's skull and suddenly feel the need for a punt, i flick onto HC and jump onto the DT forum, click on the first person i see who i think has got half a clue, see what they think warrants a punt, then flick onto thread view and see what other punters are saying

i then put that code on the dart board, close my eyes and have a ping, if it lands close enough, there goes next weeks new start, i then go back to the operation without washing my hands, i figure if i'm not prepared to wash my hands after number two, then i shouldnt have to do it after a dart throw either, see, if the poor bastard is in such a bad way that he needs me operating on him, then salmonella is gunna be the least of his problems.

the point i'm trying to make is, if you can only post one code per session, and someone posts a good call at 10.15, not everyone's gunna read it, if they log in at 11.00, then they wont see it at all

i say no rules, let the punter decide

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.