Hi @BugsamFirst comment.If it's not broken then why try to fix...

1. 978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi @Bugsam
    First comment.
    If it's not broken then why try to fix it?
    What is the actual problem that has gained all this attention to make rules?
    I will say this again. This current 1 post only per stock is not practical or sensible.
    One of our best commentators uses a 1 minute chart. That is potentially 60 changes per hour. Not to say he is going to give 1 minute updates. So a scenario.
    Stock xyz gets a mention on news release. Gaps up. Runs for a bit. Retraces. Tests support. Runs again.
    So that could be six mentions of the one stock. That could be in the first two hours of trade before lunch.
    I like your rule1. However to then further complicate it to say two per hour?
    Who is going to police that?
    Your rule 2 is very foggy. Personally I don't really care if someone discloses held or not held. Are they being honest anyway???
    Agree with the three letter post to be modded. It needs at least some commentary.
    Maybe any personal attacks or individuals baiting other posters should be immediately modded.
    If the arguments are shut down immediately then they might return to discussing a stock instead.
    This is a great thread with a lot of good people in it.
    They are caring and sharing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.