Day Trader’s Weekend Aftermarket Lounge 9-11 Aug 2019, page-111

1. 12,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    Thanks Bugs - Appreciate your thoughts -

The problem is as difficult to solve - the problem is that no two trades are the same -
    Everyday is different - sometimes the market is running - sometimes it is getting dumped -
    This week was a good example of how fast things can change.

So that makes it difficult to have a one size fits all rule -

I think the 3 posts per session is probably the closest to what will work for the overall thread -

When something moves a lot of different posters generally alert the thread- I personally like the 'noise' It tells me that it is worth a look - If I didn't see it myself -

All opinions are different - no one is right all the time -

This Thread is like 'Nail Soup'

The more good ingredients we all bring, the better the soup is.......

I would just like to see those that post stick to what they are good at-

If it is fundamentals provide some insight into your opinion and knowledge

If it is TA obviously a chart helps - however some regular posters are followed making consistent calls in general -

Making accusations and trolling are so useless- and also selfish - the whole thread is a captive audience to this type of behaviour -

Maybe for those that love to argue up hill and down dale - wander off to the political thread - you can keep yourself occupied for yearswink.png

Yesterdays SPX trade was a nice one to show how many different times a discussion and several posts could have been useful to the thread on an active high volume trade -

Those that can follow the chart and those that are interested in learning can benefit from talking the trade through as it progresses -
    And also questions and a pick apart of what happened on the day are what the AM thread can be utilised for - someone is always willing to help and that type of group think teachers the newcomers ....

One person can't do all the work though -

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1681/1681660-0e3b5f172af61ac45da0f8d3a5047cb6.jpg

We will never be able to control the market - it is an ever evolving changing tricky BEAST

Day trading is a skill that requires fast adaptation and the ability to change direction and strategy depending on the trade -
    And to be able to get out fast and let things go if your wrong -

I will always say TA is the thing to learn - that is my opinion - I continue to learn and look at what other traders bring - I always find more things to add to my toolbox - that will never stop - I always look at other peoples charts their approach and their favoured setups -

There are a lot of new people that have joined this thread over the last year that have a great attitude - also a varying knowledge in different sectors - which is the way forward -

Hope to see some more thoughts from others - or just a better mindset - The more (nice) the merrier

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.