@PatternsJust to follow up on that. When calculating risk of...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    @Patterns
    Just to follow up on that. When calculating risk of ruin: do you set the "risk" as the "entry price - a close below 50sma" (as you said you remain in the trade whilst it stays a RBB) and "reward" as the price gain at the 200sma? I've been calculating risk/ reward using the smaller time frame supply/ demand at the moment but would be interested in feedback.
    Just thinking while I type now,I might try to see if I can tweak my screener to scan for RBB's with a pull back near the 50sma to give a good risk/ reward ratio and see if it comes up with many results.

I'll allocate a portion of my portfolio to try emulating your method and see how it works for me. I think it's pretty similar to my supply/ demand trading for the RBB's, but those I use my screener which has a liquidity filter. I find sometimes the daily gainers are not very liquid stocks with very low SP so they don't always make the cut with the screener but maybe I should give them a chance and see what kind of results they give.

Thanks again for taking the time to give me a thought out response and hope you have a fantastic weekend!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.