I would think that heaps of people would be grateful as I am ,...

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I would think that heaps of people would be grateful as I am , for the effort that you @mirren put into your charts. There's a lot of wisdom there in them , and you have always welcomed discussion on them. And shown a willingness to teach and help people , by sharing your understanding - things that have taken you years to learn. I really appreciate the strength and leadership that you have added to this group over the years . I am still a lurker , but am homeschooling at the moment - so time restricted. I hope you realize Mirren how valued you are here . @Patterns- you also as well. What a marathon effort you put into this group. Hats off to you. But I have always looked up to Mirren , and would hate her to take from your post that she is not valued here. I personally would be grieved if she stopped posting . That would be a great loss to this group. There were times in the past that I used to read the thread at night time - primarily looking for Mirren's posts. We need some women traders to look up to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.