Day Trading - 5 January 2018, page-4

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Morning all

These will be my last few charts in the pre market for a we while.  Time for a sleep in or 3

Hope you find them useful

SCT This is what i like to call the dragon formation. Pennant on the daily here tightened right up after significant volume decline. Yesterday saw some nice action. Looking for higher today and a much larger break next week. Should test that 37 cent area

SCT.png

LON Some very bullish action yesterday with good volume. Something brewing here. Reckon this is a potential star in the making. Very controlled buying at each level soaking supply. Once this pops expect to see a test of that 6.5 area. Should offer some trades but i get the feeling this is one of those stocks that might be worth holding a few for the mid term.

LON.png

VIC Bit of late action yesterday with multiple wipes of 1.4. 1.5 Has been loaded up. Expect to see a similar volume event as we did on ADV here for a push higher. I get the feeling news maybe on the way ? Break 1.5 and we should see a test of 1.8 ST

VIC.png

NSL This is what i like to call the waking dragon Chart looks to have bottomed out over the last few weeks. Company is cashed up and looks primed for a reversal here. Should see a bit of action today

NSL.png

BLY Bit of a random one, but you cant ignore that volume. Maybe worth a look. It does have a woping 27 billion shares on issue, I suspect they must be pretty tightly held, otherwise you would not see such a move on relatively low volume ( compared to shares on issue ) Something brewing here ? Nice break out from a long base.

BLY.png

PSY ? Whats up looks like some gangnam style action in the stack. Looks like its been tipped somewhere ?

Good luck all!

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.