good morning , hope everyone has a better Tuesday then Monday...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    good morning , hope everyone has a better Tuesday then Monday !!!

I thought I would randomly pick a day in a week to give a spill - instead of doing it every Friday because it will lose its novelty.

suprise suprise - Friday I was speaking about inflation in regards to low interest rates and property market.

Dr lowes speech if anyone heard it was aimed at inflation stated that interest rates will not raises and stay at the levels it is at till actual inflation hits 2/3% not forecast inflation . what's the problem with that ? if the rba waits till actual inflation hits that mark till they lift interest rates ; inflation will overshoot that mark before lifting interest rates has an impact.

this is a good sign for investors - since the lows of March , all the monetary and fiscal policy to try get the market going again has it lifted 30% ish .

thus the green lights
    should continue and have more green then red.

I would be keeping one eye on our shores and one eye on the USA in regards to inflation . as when USA sneezes we cough .

all 3 markets in USA closed deep in the red - why ? suprise suprise Friday I spoke about the stimulus promise. well they haven't come to an agreement and are meeting again tomorrow .

I feel like Jerry Seinfeld - before my time !!!

anyways - I haven't been on much since work is really busy !!! good luck everyone . ST trades should look into WAF and RSG

good luck everyone

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.