daytrades july 20 morning

1. 32,491 Posts.
    Start of the Daytrades Morning thread.

Morning all. For those that missed it, Tweets annc'd yesterday that she's taking time away from the DT thread to attend to other stuff. It's been great to have her contribution and to keep us all on the straight and narrow.

For the time being I'll start the morning thread but without much fanfare I'm afraid. If anyone else wants to step up, just put your hand up. The main thing is to keep things running smoothly. I know we have quite a few who can help out if I don't show up for some reason. I'll try and start the thread at 9.55am.

In the interests of maintaining such an excellent forum I'll just mention a few things that I reckon will help things along.

1. Leave your ego at the door. You know what I mean.

2. If someone bothers you with their postings, put them on ignore. Not just for your own sake but for the rest of the posters.

3. Don't post to try and convince people to buy one of your dog stocks. It's really obvious and people will put you on ignore.

And a big thank you to HLL, Barnsty, Aks and others who start our day with really useful info. Let's all work together and make some profits.

And go Cadel!

Happy Trades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.