ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Hi sentry, I am not a down ramper and i am an optimist for the...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi sentry,

I am not a down ramper and i am an optimist for the most part but do try to be objective based on what i do know/learn along the journey. HC has enabled me to get into the markets but i have learnt to be very careful. There are some here who spend all day long attacking a stock which annoys me and there are some who only talk it up where they ultimately cost themselves and others a lot of money. I like many on here want to get in on the lowest price point and in early on the next big thing. However some on here, not all, have posted genuine warnings which after a long while makes sense to me. Too many stocks i have watched goes belly up and i feel for their loss. This one has all the potential for the deal either not to go through or there is a hidden surprise.

I will get back in if it materislises and happy to do so on higher price as i am prepared to outlay big bets (by my own standards). I love reading all the research on gridcomm as i think we have a winner but the deal details are too sketchy. There are ppl here who have big money on the table and have done great research on gridcomm but is only focused on what it can be under odn not whether we will become gridcomm one day.

Anyways, first time i have been accused of being a down ramper and i knew it was a possibility but am prepared to say it as i have benefited on other plays on HC from so many posters.

Sentry if it goes well I will post to say i am back in and rooting for the gridcomm team, but have said my piece and will not post again as i do not want to be a down ramper.

GlTAH - i hope can get back in on good news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.