SPL 0.00% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

Deception and Desperation, page-8

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

I didn't see this reply,

In my opinion,

it isn't low volume, its average volume for near on the last 3 weeks of trading. The major issue is what's right in the back ground, the high volume upbar that only closed 2 cents higher the day of a new announcement. Today's bar increased in volume and closed on its low.

Now if the majority of that volume was buying, then the price shouldn't fall lower, certainly not below the low of that bar. it should be supported because big fish don't buy into announcements and then let the price fall, they support it, no support = the big fish sold into that announcement.

We now have every share purchased over the last 5 days is now sitting on a loss. Everyone is looking at it going, am I prepared to hold this lower, so it becomes a bit self-fulfilling. It's bounced off the top of the downward wedge resistance line. There is a good chance when it reaches the bottom of that wedge that it will head north again however I'd rather sell now and buy back in down there possibly in or below the $1.60 area.

So there is a few things on why this is likely to head lower so for me the safe option is to exit and sit back and wait.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3238/3238863-2833d8578efe27c9b421eee70c81af51.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ $10.12K 109.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47418 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 4291 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.