LYC 3.43% $6.34 lynas rare earths limited

Deciphering Lynas, page-1018

1. 7,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Why because you say so Look at how many predictions you have made that never come true. You have posted buy now for 18 months as price has dropped from AU$ 11.50+ to 6.39 just a small 44% drop. JMO it will be below 6.00 2 weeks after the AR comes out. or maybe the Q2 a month earlier will do it. We will have to wait and see. The drop in revenue in Q2 both Q O Q and YOY will large. The AR will show a dramatic drop in profits which has been going on for a while. I have asked you this before I will ask again because like you accuse others of, you never answer direct questions. Q2 will probably have half the revenue of Q1 prices are lower plant is shut down for 6 weeks. SAR will have near Zeo profits most likely in the RED Now look at this chart and explain why SP will go up. Cop 28 will not do anything to help. if you want to say that again we will just wait and see if you are wrong like on all the other SP lifting events. Here are just a few of your post where you said prices would go up after a major event. Post #: 71230360 Post #: 71217138 Post #: 71212624 Post #: 71142346 . Post #: 71118901

Here is a chart of profits and revenue for last 2 years. AR Profits have SAR subtracted from them to make comparisons between halves easier.

MP has no plans to directly compete with Lynas. Their plan is to keep there NdPrO production at 6 KT for several years. Almost all of this will be shipped to their own metal and magnet manufacturing in Texas which already has 60 full time staff on site, Engineers and Management. As well as construction crews building the plant. First metals end of 2024 if they hold schedule.

I like Lynas's approach better. I say this because When I look at Metals and magnet prices I think REEO is much more profitable per $ of Market cap invested. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.