LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Deciphering Lynas, page-856

1. 7,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Only in your unclear mine do I follow you around. Give the posy number where I have said one thing to you not on Lynas. If I follow you around it should be easy Only when you post bad info that misleads other do I reply and I always back up what I say with references something you seldom do. Look at the post you are replying to Post #: 70879461 I give link to SAR and AR and then pages that show you how wrong you are Where is your proof that what you said was just based on other posters on this board with Zero fact checking? You post bad or misleading info. I will call you out and provide references to prove you are wrong. Want me to stop replying to your post? it is simple do a little fact checking first. I find it interesting that you and other up-rampers believe this inventory build is for Revenue smoothing. AL has never said this she has said repeatably that it is to help customers. The Revenue and pofits this will add we negatable and if you studied the financials at all you would know this.

Better yet prove me wrong. Here is a chart of finish goods since 2029. Show me how the $ value will have and sort of significant impact. Every thing has an impact but this will be tinny. I have not included page # and links to data but it is all out of SARs and ARs. there are a few gotchas in this chart that could mislead people that do not think about numbers so be careful.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5735/5735909-a27bbe4f5578f6e3dc18e58426ceabf3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.