ETM 2.63% 3.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ciao Aurion ~ I am noticing that your posts are increasingly...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Ciao Aurion ~ I am noticing that your posts are increasingly sounding like mine? I hope that my unafraid writings over the past several years did not influence yours but rather emboldened them!

Your frustration with the glacial speed ( no pun intended) in which ETM's case is being persecuted by Crooked Najaa but begrudgingly adjudicated by the Arbitration tribunal in Denmark is shared by all law abiding shareholders herein!

There is a multitude of shareholders who eagerly reads with interest pretty much all posts from afar but would rather stay silent and not comment?

It would be an amazing thing if we all spoke in one voice, collectively and individually spoke up and out on this platform against Crooked Najaa and the Current GoG. Doing so would reverberate across Greenland and apply the needed pressure to make GoG pivot.

As you have seen, I have been an outspoken critic of Crooked Najaa's GoG and their abhorrent Marxist and authoritarian practices across all spectrum of society in Greenland!

Crooked Najaa's tenure and Marxist policies in the last 3 years in Greenland have proven to produce further misery and chaos and, a plethora of consequences without any accountability!

Crooked Najaa's personal disdain, Climate Anxiety and Schizophrenia are Greenland's curse and cancer. After three years of indulging his Climate delusion, we have come to the realization that you cannot shake hands with a clenched fist, you cannot deal with a " Non Compos Mentis" !

In Summation, I encourage my fellow shareholders to speak up and out, express their opinion with fear or favor, let us apply maximum pressure on GoG to uphold the covenant of fair dealing and approve the Extradition License pronto.

In the meantime, stay strong!

La Vita is Always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $54.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $7.464K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 404424 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 282686 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 38612
Last updated 11.07am 26/04/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.