ETM 2.78% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

hi LVB,For sake of discussion and not venting or selling any...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    hi LVB,
    For sake of discussion and not venting or selling any political ideals - my reading of the situation is the same as yours but the root cause is quite different. I don't think Marxism has anything to do with what's going on in Greenland. A true Marxist or Communist ideal believer seek social fairness and not special previledged treatment. China has adopted the benefits of both Marxism and capitalism and focused on what works, and look at its development. Naaja is the opposite she takes her child out of local schools as the locals are just not good enough for her, she is privileged and doesn't really care about the locals and dances to the tune of "modern" politically correct tunes of feminism and Greenwashing. There is a reason behind all these - after finding out how the US which is a capitalist country plans to curl population in Africa and keeping African countries poor and undeveloped, as a national strategy, in order to exploit its resources at dirty cheap prices, I actually see this in the same light. For what ever intention Dans had at the start of giving Greenland independence, there appears to have not intention to utilise the funds they give to develop Greenland so it becomes self sufficient (the airport case was an example) yet it's easy to plant someone nasty enough like Naaja to stir the water and keep things undeveloped. Purpose? Same as Africa which is resource rich and under developed- to keep them that way - best that they all die off or become weak enough, and the anything the western countries offer them, becomes acceptable. Dans are close allies with the US, what ever good intention they had at the start can be turned around if the US wants to get involved, or after a change in government - after all there has been 80 documented cases of government rescheme changes initiated by the CIA, for the purpose of US interest in specific regions (Iraq, Syria, etc etc), and Danish intelligence serves the purpose for spying on its allies for the US. All roads point to the US... so again, my hopes are not pinned on anyone visiting from European Union (except if Germany or France has signalled willingness to get involved directly). My hopes are things being worked out by US and China. When US loosens its grip on Europe, things will change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $10.48K 306.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 478502 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 22490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ 90827
Last updated 14.57pm 14/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.