PER 2.86% 7.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

deja vu, page-7

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Profess… long term targets are hard to gauge with ANP. Also, the Aussie market is a fickle beast when it comes to biotech… With validation of the platform so close I see ANP as a much better long stock than PRR was when they were at these levels. The market was slow to catch on then and they are slow to catch on now. Whatever the terms of tie-in for ATL1103 the company seem confident they won’t need to raise capital, so I’d say tie-in is more than likely going to go ahead here. ANP appear to have stood strong on their terms and with them repeatedly quoting that they don’t want to sell shareholders short I’d say it will be a good result for all. The pharma doing advanced DD has had the advanced data/results for quite some time now so with ANP still singing the same tune things are looking up.

Also, when funding is finalised and the entity is created for ATL1101 the preparation for trials can begin for this…. this alone will be significant but more importantly it means all our drugs are on the way to trials in a very short amount of time. Over $100 million dollars in R&D an IP created by ANP off to trials fully funded. They could sit back and wait for milestone payments to flow in… either way I feel the market can’t ignore this for too much longer.

Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $44.32K 616.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 49809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.