SPL 4.40% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

I read this when you posted and wanted to go back and check...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I read this when you posted and wanted to go back and check announcements before I responded.
    My analysis/confirmation of your numbers below (don't trust me! as always DYOR):

DEP docetaxel - Was 37 now more than 40 (and presumably less than 45?).
    I believe initial aim was 40. ("Firststage to enrol ~20 patients with either lung or prostate cancer", "Secondstage to enrol a further 20 patients (tumour types based on resultsfrom the first stage)")

DEP cabazitaxel - Was 17 "treated with up to 8 cycles of treatment", now more than 35 (and presumably less than 40?) with no mention of treatment cycles.
    I believe initial aim was approx 35 patients. But 2020 AGM stated "will enrol 30 patients... final numbers will be adjusted based on results in certain patient cohorts". Most recent update added "head and neck" cancers to the "prostate, ovarian, lung,gastroesophageal and others" that was mentioned in the AGM.

DEP irinotecan: Phase 2 was 27 now 40
    2019 AGM said initial aim was "Phase 2: Dose expansion to establishefficacy in 20 to 30 patients", but also said " As the trial progresses, decisions will be made as to which tumour types to focus on and any additional patients will be recruited to explore efficacy in specific tumour types"

Opinion: Not sure what to read into the fact that they've enrolled more than their original target was with these.
    I'm hoping a lot of it is more testing due to promising results against additional tumour types.

I agree with you, these trials are all looking pretty much fully recruited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.6¢ 9.2¢ $81.30K 864.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28056 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 1285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.